Regulations for the use of the RIVER PARK holiday home
Marta Basta – Łysoń, Leszek Łysoń Sp. j.
Thank you for choosing OW River Park and we wish you a pleasant and peaceful rest, hereinafter “the Resort”.
We would like to kindly inform you that the following Regulations apply on the premises of the Center, which were developed with a view to safety and ensuring a pleasant stay for all your visitors to our Center. Staying at the Center is tantamount to knowledge and acceptance of the rules applicable in it.
- General Provisions
- The resort is an object available to those using accommodation in summer houses.
- RIVER PARK Marta Basta – Łysoń, Leszek Łysoń Sp. j. operates in the field of accommodation and catering services with headquarters in Zator, 32-640 Zator, ul. Parkowa 8, NIP: 549-234-54-85, KRS (National Court Register No.): 0000502600,
- Contact with the Reception is possible at the following telephone numbers: 0048 601 587 222, 0048 695 037 706. After closing the Reception desk, the guardian available at 0048 695 133 033 remains at your disposal.
- The number of persons accommodated in summer houses should be consistent with the number of persons registered.
- Persons registered in the facility may stay at the Center and temporarily until 20:00 persons invited by the aforementioned. The fact of staying guests invited by vacationers must be mandatory reported at the reception desk.
For each additional and confirmed overnight stay of a Guest who is not checked in, the Center will charge a fee in accordance with the Center’s current price list.
- At the reception you can buy tickets to the Zatorland Amusement Park (www.zatorland.pl) and Energylandia (www.energylandia.pl) with a 5% DISCOUNT.
- In the period from April to October, we invite you to the Inn located in the Center. The current tavern opening hours are available before entering. Upon showing the house key, a 5% DISCOUNT applies to the prices contained in the Menu Card.
- Residence Rules
- Persons arriving at the Center are accepted on the basis of reservations and proof of payment of the advance payment in accordance with the principles set out in the Act of 7 December 2012 on population records and ID cards (Journal of Laws of 2006 No. 139 item 993 as amended) . The guest who rents a house at the Center is obliged to show the Receptionist employee upon checking in a document with a photo confirming the Guest’s identity. In the event of refusal to present a document in a way that allows check-in, the Receptionist is obliged to refuse to issue the key to the house.
The guest personally enters his name and signature in the registration card. At the Guest’s request, the Receptionist is obliged to enter the remaining registration details manually from an identity document, which the Guest may leave at the reception for this purpose.
- The total cost of stay (in cash or by card) should be settled on the day of check-in.
- The house is handed over and handed over in the presence of the Center’s staff. You should leave order before leaving the house. The Center is not responsible for items belonging to guests or visitors left in the house or on the premises of the Center.
- Each house has a separate key. If the key is lost or damaged, the Guest is obliged to immediately report this fact at the reception. The Guest will be charged PLN 50.00 for loss or damage of the key.
- Usable sleeping places are prepared for recreation of no more users than: holiday home – up to 4 – 5 people. Both adults and children over 3 years of age are considered as users. Accommodation for a larger number of people in individual houses requires a separate permit of the center for an additional charge according to the current price list.
- The summer house has a list of equipment that includes the type of equipment and its quantity. Persons accommodated should check the compliance of the equipment inventory with the actual and technical condition.
- Any discrepancies as to the quantity and technical condition of the equipment and the technical condition of the equipment or objects located in the cottage, and not included in the above-mentioned list – should be reported to the reception of the center on the day of accommodation. Otherwise, any deficiencies or revealed damages will be considered as caused by the fault of the resident.
- For any damage and deficiencies in the equipment of the house or other equipment located in the Center, and resulting from the fault of the resident, the equivalent of the cost of repair or purchase is charged at the current prices under the “Damage Report”. The payment should be made at the reception of the Center until the day of departure.
- The quiet hours throughout the Center are valid from 22:00 to 6:00 the next day. All manifestations of breaking the principle of curfew, including in particular: loud behavior, disturbing the rest of the other guests at night, loud music playing, shouting, etc. causing inconvenience to other guests of the object and improper
- People staying in the area of the center should comply with health and safety and fire protection regulations and follow the instructions of the Center’s employees.
In particular, it is prohibited to:
– lighting a bonfire at the Center outside a designated place for it,
– lighting the grill inside the cottage or at a distance of less than 2 m from the cottage. A person lighting a grill is obliged to constantly monitor the grill and put it out.
– use and use of sports and pneumatic weapons – windbreakers,
– leaving electrical and gas appliances switched on while you are away from home,
– smoking tobacco in houses or outside designated areas on the premises.
- The owner of the holiday home is financially responsible for damages during the stay. Parents or guardians are responsible for damages caused by children.
III. Time of visit
- The hotel day starts on the day of arrival at 16:00 and ends on the day of departure at 10:00.
- To change the date of departure, please contact the reception of the Center.
- Readiness to return the house should be reported to the reception.
- Failure of the house to 10:00 will result in an additional fee of PLN 50 for each additional hour of stay.
- Order Regulations
- Everyone staying at the Center and within the rented house should take care of order and order around their place of rest, and in particular store waste in a designated place.
- We respect the nature around us, we do not destroy or pick flowers and shrubs.
- It is forbidden to arbitrarily move and take out the furniture supplied – outside the houses, change their location within the interior rooms and move furniture from the house to another summer house.
- For heating summer houses, it is forbidden to use electric cookers, etc. devices not intended for this purpose.
- It is forbidden to put on the refrigerator objects that emit heat, such as an electric cooker, kettle, heated pots, etc.
- In the area of the Center is prohibited:
- a) disturbing peace and rest, including playing loud music,
- b) indecent, vulgar behavior,
- c) littering and soiling the Center.
- Children staying in the Center must be under the care and supervision of parents or other adults.
- Team games, in particular playing football, volleyball, basketball, badminton and ping pong may take place only in places designated for this purpose. At the Center there are pitches for the above mentioned games.
- Rules for parking vehicles
- Parking vehicles may take place only in places designated for this purpose.
- Parking in front of the Center is an unguarded car park.
- The resort is not financially responsible for damage or theft of vehicles.
- It is forbidden to wash motor vehicles in the Center.
- No parking is allowed on the premises of the Center. In the event of non-compliance with the ban, the management imposes a fine of PLN 100 per car per day of parking.
- Rules for the stay of animals
- We allow the stay in the center of domestic animals (dogs, cats, rabbits and other fur animals, except for dog breeds considered aggressive in the light of the Regulation of the Minister of the Interior and Administration of April 28, 2003 on the list of recognized dog breeds for aggressive (Journal of Laws of 2003, No. 77, item 687, as amended) Staying an animal is possible after prior notification to reception staff and payment of a fee of PLN 20.00 / day of stay. Pets should have valid Vaccination certificates, while the owner is responsible for the animal and any damage caused by them, and cleaning up the waste.
- Owners of dogs, cats and other animals should provide the animal with necessary materials for the bed, which should be on the floor of the house or room.
- It is forbidden to use blankets, quilts, pillows, bed linen and bedding on a couch, sofa or armchair. The resort will charge an additional fee for washing and disinfecting the above items.
VII. Transferring valuables to the deposit
- While using the holiday center, it is recommended that guests leave valuable items for safekeeping,
- Valuable items are primarily items of significant value, items giving access to valuable items, and documents.
- Valuable items include in particular:
- a) domestic money,
- b) foreign money and gold coins,
- c) precious ores and products from these ores and precious stones,
- d) foreign securities,
- e) domestic securities,
- f) cameras, cameras, cell phones and other items whose value exceeds: PLN 200,
- g) items of scientific, artistic, commemorative value, etc.,
- h) jewelry, jewelry,
- i) items giving the possibility of using valuable items (e.g. keys to premises, car keys and other vehicles).
- Valuable items after being deposited are stored in a secure envelope in a lockable cabinet protected against damage, destruction and theft.
- The holiday resort shall not be liable for valuables listed in items 2 and 3 of this chapter that are not deposited.
- The evidence of accepting valuable items for deposit is the deposit protocol (attachment to the regulations).
- The deposit protocol shall contain the following information:
- a) the next protocol number,
- b) personal data necessary to identify the Guest: based on the photo ID,
- c) name and surname,
- d) date and place of birth,
- e) address of residence or correspondence address,
- f) PESEL number,
- g) list of items placed in the deposit, including their description and number,
- h) date of completing the report,
- i) legible signatures of the person submitting the deposit and the employee receiving the deposit.
- The persons authorized to accept valuable items for deposit are the reception staff.
- If you do not pick up the deposited items, without good reason, within 10:00 on the day of departure and leaving the center by the Guest, for their further storage may be charged in the amount specified in the price list for each subsequent day started.
VIII. Deposit acceptance
- A guest submitting items for deposit in the presence of a receptionist employee shall fill out a deposit report (a specimen of which is attached to these Regulations) and place valuable items to be deposited in a secure envelope.
- On the secure envelope, enter:
- a) in place of the sender: details of the person leaving the deposit (name and surname, Pesel) and date as per the deposit protocol and legible signature of the client,
- b) in place of the recipient: cash register seal, date and legible signature of the deposit taker.
- The reception employee is obliged to check the compliance of the deposited items with the list of these items in the deposit protocol.
- The original deposit protocol shall be issued to the customer, a copy of the protocol shall be inserted into the sealed deposit (envelope).
- Then the envelope is closed by sealing it. The reception employee fills out the upper left section with a series and number of a secure envelope – entering the date of the deposit and signing it legibly and handing it to the client.
- Deposit return
- Items stored in a deposit may only be handed over to the person depositing the deposit on the basis of the deposit protocol presented with a secure envelope and a photo ID.
- The recipient of the deposit confirms its receipt by placing a legible signature on the deposit protocol and on the episode with the number and series of the secure envelope located in the upper right corner of the envelope.
- The issuer of the deposit returns the recipient with the deposited items and pinses both episodes with the number and series of the secure envelope to the deposit protocol.
- When making a deposit, make sure that the secure envelope is intact. In the event of a deficiency or inconsistency between the content of the deposit and the list of items, a protocol should be prepared by the commission, determining the type of deficiencies, the amount of damage and the condition of the packaging. An inventory of items and packaging should accompany this report. The protocol with attachments should be sent to the body appointed to detect crimes and offenses and prosecute their perpetrators.
- Final provisions
- In the event of shortening the stay, the Center will not refund the fee for unused days of rest.
- Please report any defects and failures to the reception of the Center. Defects will be removed as soon as possible.
- Complaints, applications and wishes can be reported at the reception of the center.
- In the event of frequent violation of the provisions of these Regulations by the Guest, he will be expelled from the Center, without the right to return the equivalent for the accommodation used.